The last three days of the open transfer window will be a real hard core! The final countdown has begun to finish composition building of the teams for league campaign for the 2017/18.
Here are the most hot gossip from the transfer market:
– Manchester United are hoping to make the fourth transfer of players this summer. The fight is about bringing Gareth Bale from Real. The Welshman is recently constantly catcalled by the Royals’ fans and the offer of 105 million euro is set to make him move to Old Trafford.
– Our favorite Alexis Sanchez! Manchester City offers for him Raheem Sterling plus a few million pounds. It is clear that the young Englishman has got out of favors from Guardiola and his time in The Citizens team is slowly ending.
– Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has been one foot in Chelsea since yesterday. Arsenal fans must feel the real pain! First 0:4 with The Reds, now selling stars …
– Thomas Lemar for 72 million in Liverpool? The Reds fans cross their fingers really hard to manage to persuade to get Monaco on the transfer.
– Who does not want to bring Virgil van Dijk? Recently, the mighty Dutchman was on the Juventus list. But why the Italians need the fifth middle defender? Southampton does not want to sell him anyway.
– Barcelona bosses count on two more transfers. Ángel Di María and Philippe Coutinho – a haul of star players from South America is to save the season for the Blaugrana! Prices of both players? Astronomical!
– And finally Mateo Kovačić. The Croatian has enough of sitting in Real Madrid and wants to escape from Madrid. Direction? Liverpool, Manchester United, Juventus …